Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Applications depends on the content and materials you use and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your account name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as registering, filling out basic form info which contains 7 personal questions ( To provide a real and improvable daily program), creating Tasks or Targets, posting Your Idea, Reporting a problem, sending feedback, and responding to surveys are just stored in our servers and will not be shared.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, microphone, reminders, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, manufacturer, version of your operating system, and any other data you choose to provide is collected on our servers and will not be shared.
Phone Number Will not be Collected
Use of Your Information
All data such as Email address, Personal identifiers, Race and ethnicity, other personal info, Purchase history, other financial info, Device or other identifiers, and other user-generated content are collected, but will not be shared. These data are required for the app, and users can not choose whether it’s collected. We may use your collected information via the Application to:
1) App functionality.
3) Account management, Create your account and schedule online based on your personal information.
4) To send some important Emails to users.
5) In-app Analytic purpose to provide statistics on defined and done tasks, view daily performance status, past defined tasks, and total hours spent to accomplish a specific target.
6) We use the phone calendar and time to identify the date and time in the application.
7) To provide a real and improvable daily program we ask users to fill in basic form info which contains 7 personal questions.
8) To guide and cover all aspects of task management and helps you to make progress on targets and tasks by providing various facilities to achieve satisfactory results and personal development .
9) Developer communications.
10) Fraud prevention, security, and compliance Assist law enforcement.
11) Send emails to you if needed or answer your ideas, problems, and questions.
12) Complete your purchase and use it for a specified period and refund the deposit if needed.
13) Reduce your daily wasted time and finish all of your tasks.
14) Send app update notification
15) Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
16) Send software problems stored on the phone such as Crash logs.
17) Solve users’ problems and communicate with them.
18) To let you have access to all your tasks online through any device you log in to your account .
19) Receive reminder messages and alerts .
When We Use Your Phone Memory
The photo used for your account as well as the recorded audio in the more-information section in the tasks are stored on the server and downloaded to the phone memory and then used from the user’s phone to reduce internet usage and speed up the process.
All of the user data collected by the app are not encrypted in transit.
What Happens When You Delete Your Account
By deleting one’s account, the defined tasks that have been done and stored in the server will not be lost and by registering and re-entering the user with the same email, the information of previous tasks will be available to the user. This information is not made available to any person except by court order and to assist police investigations to help identify criminal acts .
User Data that are not collected
Name, Phone number, Political or religious beliefs, Sexual orientation or gender identity, Credit info, Credit card, debit card, or bank account number, Approximate location, Precise location, Web browsing history, Videos, Other in-app messages, SMS or MMS, Music files, Other audio files, Health information, Fitness information, Contacts, Calendar events, Page views and taps in-app, Files and docs, Other app performance data, In-app search history, Installed apps, Other actions, and Diagnostics are not collected.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not share any information of users except:
If we believe that the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not use any type of collected data for advertising or marketing purposes.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors to conduct general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Stay with us and be amazed by the new features added redaapp.com